Monday, April 13, 2009

Is the 26 episodes of fruit basket it? is that season 1?

will there be a season 2? i hope...that movie made me cry in some parts and in some parts it made me happy! i forget all the bad stuff that happend to me in my life and i get so caught up in the movie i forget that i%26#039;m in a room hehe....sometimes i wish my life was like that i think yuki and kyo is so cute!!! and generous even though you couldn%26#039;t tell in the beginning but when the story started kickin i started to see both of their side of the story and it was wonderful to know about the characters the whole movie came out as an inspritation and a moral to me is to live life while your still alive and that everybody is living for a purpose it made me think...when i am ever feeling down i should always think positive that%26#039;s why i pretend to be happy at school so people won%26#039;t worry about me but pretending to be happy sorta makes....me happy well is there a season 2? i sure do hope so! well thank you for listening!





frm and inspired girl: rose

Is the 26 episodes of fruit basket it? is that season 1?
Yes, it does finish there.





One main reason is there%26#039;s a large difference between the manga and the anime. Still, the manga continues and is actually finished in Japan, though it is still being translated into English.
Reply:thats it


the anime just stops there


even though the manga keeps going on


i personally like the manga better than the anime


the manga is also finished



Soles

No comments:

Post a Comment